Applications for the Stage Song Contest at the 41st Stage Songs Review in Wroclaw can be sent until January 20, 2020. We are waiting for actors, vocalists, students of theater and music schools from Poland and abroad, as well as all those who are over 18 years old.
Initial auditions, or the first stage of the contest, will take place on February 2 and 3, 2020 at the Capitol Musical Theater in Wrocław.
Awards in the Contest
It’s 3,000 zlotys for each participant in the Competition qualified for the Finals, and then for the winners:
– Grand Prix – Golden Toucan statuette and 25 thousand zlotys
– Toucan of Journalists statuette
– Toucan of Audience statuette
– The Society of Authors ZAiKS award for the best performance of a Polish song – 10 thousand zlotys
– award of the Polish-German Polonica Cultural Association – 4 thousand zlotys with an invitation to participate in the 28th edition of the Rock & Chanson Festival in Cologne
– award of the Polish Song Museum in Opole – 50 hours of a recording session in the Recording Studio (including recording, mix and mastering)
– Radio RAM award – a RAM Session concert organized in Wrocław and broadcast on 89.8 FM and on the Internet
The 41st Stage Songs Review will take place in Wrocław on March 21-29, 2020.
The Review program will be announced at a press conference in the second half of January 2020, ticket sales will start on February 1, 2020, at the ticket office of the Capitol Musical Theater and online on the Review website.
The Contest consists of three stages. In the first two stages, the performers are assessed by the Artistic Council, in the Finale – by the Jury.
– Stage I – auditions without an audience – February 2 and 3, 2020 – Wrocław, the Capitol Musical Theater
Note: participants permanently resident abroad can send a live DVD recording or upload their recording on YouTube or Vimeo
– Stage II – March 21, 2020
– Stage III, the Final – March 27, 2020
Forms and regulations to download:
teatrcapitol.box.com/41ppa-kaip-regulamin (LINK TUTAJ AKTYWNY PROSZĘ POCZYNIĆ)
Completed documents with the lyrics of the performed songs should be sent by 20 January 2020 (with the note KAIP):
by post: Festival Song Review Office, Capitol Music Theater, ul. Marszałka J. Piłsudskiego 67, 50-019 Wrocław
by fax:- +48 71 78 90 470
by email – email@example.com